Thanks so much for your enthusiastic support! I don’t know how I could have made through all this without the love and support of my family and friends. This is the first step in our creating community around Helping Every Loving Parent (HELP) to spend time with their children. Every story is important.
Equality Under the Law
Naturalized Citizens in the U.S.
South Carolina State Family Law
- South Carolina Marital Property Laws
- South Carolina Child Custody Laws
- South Carolina Adoption Laws
- South Carolina Legal Requirements for Divorce
- South Carolina Marriage Age Requirements Laws
- South Carolina Abortion Laws
- South Carolina Bar Standards of Professionalism
Misconduct of Judges
- Have a Complaint About a South Carolina Judge?
- Thousands of U.S. Judges Who Broke Laws or Oaths Remained on The Bench
- Exploring The Misdeeds of Judges Across America
- Holding Judges Accountable; The Teflon Robe
- How Reuters Tracked Judicial Misconduct?
Single Parents in the U.S.
- Five Facts About Today’s Single Fathers
- Examining the Double Standards of Single Parenthood
- Number of U.S. Children Living in a Single Parent Family
For decades, the share of U.S. children living with a single parent has been rising, accompanied by a decline in marriage rates and a rise in births outside of marriage. New Pew Research Center study of 130 countries and territories shows that the U.S. has the world’s highest rate of children living in single-parent households.